Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, America!

Thank you, to all of America's service personnel and their families...for protecting and serving the rest of us in this free nation.
Special thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones on this day, and to all the families of those who have lost loved ones along the way.
I feel fortunate and privileged to live in such an amazing place in this world. The opportunities abound.
Happy 4th of July to each of you. Enjoy a safe and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jody, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours truly inspires me and I love seeing your work in SIS. I am trying toget some layouts done to post there, but we are in the middle of selling our house, and most of my stuff is packed away!
Hope you are enjoying the dwy with your great family!

Lea L. said...

Hope you had a great 4th of July!!