Saturday, January 14, 2006

Gotta love upgrades...

Hi all. Just thought I'd take a quick minute to stop by. Hubby & I are enjoying a couple of days away from home without the kids. I woke up this morning and "Mommyyyyyyyyy!" wasn't the first thing I heard! It felt really weird. Nice, but different. We ended up getting bumped to the Business Suite- which means we have a conference table in one room and bed and tv in the other. But the linens were extra comfy and both Chip and I had one of the best sleeps in a long time. Thought you'd like to know. See?! Sometimes life goes our way and so far it's going well. We didn't even hit any small animals on our trip down here. I'll catch you all soon! Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even remember the last time dh and I did anything without at least one of the kids in tow. Enjoy your time together! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had the most amazing time ever! You two deserve it!!

Valerie said...

lucky you! it's been forever since DH & i went away...and we don't even have kids. :o(

i'm happy for you - enjoy it while you can!!