Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Some days...

I haven't had much sleep the past few nights and that always makes my days feel longer. I am just jotting down a quick note just so you know that I've been over here today. My thoughts are kind of scattered and so I'm going to keep it simple and write down 3 things I am thankful for at this moment. The first is BIG- this is big! 1)Nobody threw up at my house today!! That is always a blessing to me and something most of you nary give thought to. 2)That I have words in my vocabulary such as "nary". I would rarely use a word like that when I am speaking- but love when they surface when I write this blog. It's like me only different. And different can be a good thing sometimes. 3)I am grateful for arms to hold my loved ones close. I love hugging my children and getting a tight squeeze right back. I love hugging Chip too but don't do it nearly as often as I should. So, I'm off to do that now. And hopefully I'll get a good long sleep in before sunrise as well.

No comments: