Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas scrapping.

It's been awhile since I posted on the topic of scrapping- so for all of you scrappers- enjoy! This is my 3 year old, Isabella. She is generally very outgoing in front of the camera and I find that kids can look really "fake" when they smile too big. In this shot I had taken a few pictures- just so she'd settle down about the whole picture-taking event and then I handed her a star. I asked her to sing a Christmas song for me and by the time she got to "no crib for a bed", I got this photo. This is a totally digital layout, done with products from the Berry Merry Christmas kit from Heather Ann Designs. Check out her site if you are new to digital scrapbooking. She would be more than happy to help you out! I've got more packages to wrap, postmark and get in the mail- so I must run. Oh yeah- just so you know- some of you will be getting our other pictures soon. Either email or if you're really lucky, by real postal mail. I love mail! Happy few more days til Christmas.

No comments: