Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mechanics.





First of all, don't worry about Crew and that doorstop as a choking hazard. I've pulled on it and it's very snug; in addition, when he's in the bathroom, there is always someone supervising him. So this is all just fun and entertaining for him. It's rather fun and entertaining for the rest of the kids in the family too!
I just think it's interesting how he is exploring every little thing that crosses his path these days. He is thoroughly interested in the mechanics of toys and non-toys alike. =) It's just how little people are wired, I guess. They just want to know how the world works. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself.
Lastly, do you see that little tongue of his sticking out?! I think he really IS part puppy. Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails... ahhh, gotta just love little boys!

15 comments:

Tonya said...

He's so cute! Been following you for a while, but just haven't commented before...I don't think! ;) You're a true inspiriation!

Kelley said...

What a cutie pie!

DJones said...

Crew is growing way too fast! (well, from a blog reader's perspective)He is so adorable.

Vicky said...

But always with that ever fabulous smile! So cute and so fun to hear about all that he is learning to do :)

Red Door said...

I love the tongue always sticking out! He's such a cutie!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh, i love that tongue! it was the first thing i noticed...

He is getting so very big!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jodie. He is so beautiful. Those chubby little legs....bring back memories of my little (now 8 year old) boy.

Love to you,

Jane

heidi said...

He is TOO cute. Love that tongue. You're such a good mama!!

LaVon Baker said...

Jody, he's so cute! He's got the prettiest shaped head!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh Jody, how ADORABLE is Crew!!! Look at him, just keeping himself all busy and happy with the doorstop of all things! lol I don't even personally know you or your kids, but I gotta say that every time I see your blog and photos I smile!

Lauren said...

Oh my, he is getting sooooo big!

Jackie said...

I can't believe how big Crew is getting ! What a doll !

Abbie said...

How cute! We don't have any "boingy" doorstops at this house for our newest crawler to enjoy!

Liz said...

I'm pretty sure this is my first time commenting on your blog even though I've been reading it for a long time. Anyway, I have a 13 month old baby and I have described him like a puppy many many times. He is so busy exploring and chewing on everything including our couch and our shoes. Yep. Part puppy is right.

Lisa & Gerald said...

Wow he's getting big... he's a little cutie....