Friday, August 15, 2008

Short update and some pics.











Here are some pictures of a bit of our fun and adventures this week. It's gone really quickly and yet hopefully the memories will last a long time in the hearts and minds of the kids. All except their run-in with the wasp nest. That's been the most-talked about event the past few days. Thankfully everyone has healed well from their stings and Ava's eye is back to normal.
I did have another nearly-sleepless night of false labor. I'm still hoping that this baby will settle down for at least another week or two, but the good news is that the baby nursery is much more ready and usable than last pictured here. So while we are feeling more ready, we're still in no hurry.
Lastly, just for my friend, Rachael {pictured above with Wyndham}, have a safe and happy move and even though I mowed part of the lawn yesterday, I promise not to do that anymore during this pregnancy. I promise. =)

3 comments:

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Wow... I just can't believe you're already to the point where you're saying "another week" instead of another month or two. I'm sure you can't believe it either! :)

It's really been fun journeying this with you, even though we don't know each other. Thanks for letting us all in on the joy with you... it's nice being filled up with other people's happiness.

Will be keeping you and the babe in my prayers.

sara
http://www.gitzengirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, in that last picture you don't even look pregnant. Made me check to see if I missed a post about you having the baby for a moment there!
You should have no problem losing what little baby weight you may have gained. You look wonderful!

Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us. Almost makes us feel like we had a visit with your family as well. Blessings on you!

Laura Williams said...

man, i was coming to say the same thing as wendy. . . .if i didn't KNOW you were pregnant, i never would have even known!!!! WOW!!!! love the pictures :) so glad you had a wonderful visit with your family!