Sunday, July 13, 2008

Majesty (Here I Am)
Here I am humbled by your Majesty

Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man [one]
Covered by the blood of the Lamb
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in Your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by Your love
In the presence of Your Majesty
Here I am humbled by the love that You give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm Your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Written by Martin Smith and Stuart Garrard© 2004 Curious? Music

I was touched by the lyrics and music of this worship song in church today. I thought that maybe just by reading through the words someone else might be touched here as well. Or click this link to listen to it 'live'. God is constantly amazing me with His grace, mercy and love. I find the more I realize that and soak in that reality, the more I wamt to share it with others.
If God isn't the desire of your heart, my prayer is that He will become the longing in your soul and that you will seek Him and find He satisfies!

6 comments:

somebody,somewhere said...

we sang that song at church tonight - we "commissioned" 4 of our teens and our youth pastor as they are leaving early tomorrow morning for a 10 day missions trip to trinidad! :) it is so BEAUTIFUL! we also sang "the power of the cross" which is another favorite of mine! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this Jody! I really enjoyed it. I hope you are have a blessed and unbelievably awesome week! :)

You rock,
Dani

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Susan

Anonymous said...

That's one of my all-time favorite worship songs ever.

Have a blessed week!

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hey Jody :) I love that song too, and it was neat to take the time to read the text. I hope that you have a blessed day.

Carleen said...

I love that song! It runs through my head often and is one of my favorites!