Thursday, August 09, 2007

Swimming and icecream





These pictures are some that were taken when I didn't have my camera on hand. Kids can go from morning til night it seems, when there are pools and ice cream involved. =)
I enjoyed reading the previous comments about some of your favorite childhood summertime memories. I have so many it's hard to pick a favorite. I wish I had more pictures of all the times my family went camping or hung out at a lake or just played games in the backyard til dark with all the neighbor kids.
Most of my favorite memories include things such as s'mores, fresh produce from our gardens and being together with family. Much of the same things my kids are experiencing now. Only I take more pictures. =) {And don't worry...my mom and dad will find that funny and will take it exactly the way I meant it. Love you two!!}

4 comments:

Keiauni said...

So FUN!!
I remember making ice cream at my grandparent's house when I was little...Thanks for the memories refresh.
BTW, What cute kids...Water babies!

Keiauni

Cris said...

Great pics!

Dena said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! And what fun summertime memories!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you're having a fabulous time jod's. love you! xoxo