Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sprinkles and all.

Christmas is fast approaching and I am still working on my Christmas cards, shopping, baking and savoring the season. Having little ones around the home makes it both challenging and yet more exciting at the same time. Here's a quick snapshot of a few of us making cookies- an all important part of the holiday preparartions. And for those of you who thought it was a bright idea to do "authentic life scrapbooking"...I've yet to try it. Tonight would have been perfect for such a project. Picture: In one room, daughter coughing, vomiting and creating a mess. Just around the corner: sisters eating cookie dough and dumping too many sprinkles on the cookies. In the middle of it all: A mom somehow making it all work out in a house in dire need of a good cleaning. That's pretty much how it was at my place tonight. You get the nice, "clean" version here. I'll work on that other stuff later. By the way, I plan to reprint portions of a Christmas letter I sent out a few years ago. It was practically a sermon. You won't want to miss that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I was able to be a part of the cookie making last night with your two sprinkle cookie dough eating daughters. Thank you for always being so willing to let me come over and hang out!

Rachael