Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Cabana Time!





I am popping back in to let you know that Cocoa Daisy's Cabana kit and extras are available for purchase right now. It is such a fun kit for scrapping summer pictures, especially. The graphics and bold colors and little details make it easy to make pages and memories look good! I especially love the new Day in the Life kit and the letterpress cards that they have been adding to the kits. You can't go wrong. Every month it is such a wonderful thing to get a box of this kind of goodness on the front doorstep! I already got a sneak peek of what is to come for next month too. So if you are thinking of getting a subscription, I am here to tell you that you are in good hands if you choose Cocoa Daisy! For sure!! Happy Summer scrapping and memory-making!

1 comment:

Denise said...

love your gallery this month Jody. Hope you are enjoying the fourth of July. I must tell you, that in celebration of coke float day, we didn't have coke floats. We must be strange but not something we all love. But we did have DQ and I gave them each a big smooch, knowing how lucky I am to have them both. Even when they are driving me batty.
sending you lots of love.