Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Enjoying the view.


Last Saturday night Chip came home from working all day at the golf course and announced that we were going to do something fun as a family. We quickly changed diapers or clothes and whatever else needed to be done to get ready and then it was out for pizza at our local favorite spot, Fricanos, and then a stop at another local favorite place, Dairy Treat. It was the most goregous night out as far as spring weather is concerned. A light breeze, no bugs, beautiful setting sun and boats and people watching for as long as we cared to sit on the waterfront.
I am struggling to still find a purpose for us having to move back here to Michigan. But I am trying to enjoy the view while we are here. It is pretty amazing at times.
And now...the winner of the previous blog hop/prize pack is: Katy Young. Please send me your mailing address at nitty.grittyjodyatyahoodotcom and I'll get your goods in the mail! Thanks for all the nice comments left. I hope you all had fun seeing all the different bags and maybe got inspired to do some crafting of your own. Here's to some more spectacular views in life too- wherever you may be!

1 comment:

jeeper said...

Looks like you put up a Mother's Day blog but it's not appearing. It shows up when I google your blog but not when I click on the blog???