Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Right now...





My little guys keep me at least as busy and entertained as my little girls do these days. I couldn't help but put those little bear cub ears on Teague and nestle him on top of the clean laundry the other day. He made it more fun to fold towels. =)
I don't say enough about Brock on here, but in real life he is my right-hand man. He helps wrangle Crew on an ongoing basis, and always jumps to help me for whatever it is that I need his help doing. I love him so much and couldn't have picked a better kid for my own. He just started playing the alto sax in band and is doing well with learning his notes and practicing too. I'm always impressed when a kid is self-motivated. Especially when they are motivated to do something good- besides play on the computer or Nintendo DS. =)
So that's my post and pictures for today... I feel lucky to have these little guys in my life!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, I just love this!!!! So precious!!!! :)

marge said...

You have a beautiful family. I just recently discovered your blog, and of course it's tagged as a favorite! As a fellow believer in our Savior, Jesus Christ, I can imagine that it is only through Him that you can come through the hard times that you have experienced, and make life a beautiful thing for the precious family that you do have. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the little men in your life...did you notice how Teague seems to be smiling just a bit in the pic where Crew is by his side? Like he knows one of his cool big brothers is in the room and he loves it! :)

Rhonda

*reyanna* said...

Just caught up on your blog over the past few weeks (since Teague arrived), and it looks like you're doing awesome! Loving all the photos of the kids with the new baby, loving your Cocoa Daisy work (you ROCKED it!), and I'll be praying for Wyndham for her upcoming surgery. God bless you, Jody! :-)