Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby's first picture.

One of the reasons I had an ultrasound appointment today was to see whether or not there was more than one baby on the way. Thankfully there was just one happy tiny, wiggling baby on the screen and everything appears to be healthy and normal at this point. It was exactly the sort of report that Chip and I were hoping to hear.
On the flipside of that good report, I am sad to say that Wyndham is still sick today though and she is headed to the doctor later on this afternoon. She has been sick with different symptoms off and on for almost 3 weeks now. I have a feeling she may be admitted overnight to the hospital in order to get rehydrated and get her electrolytes and potassium levels back to normal. She looks so sad and is wiped out today. So feel free to say a prayer for her and hopefully we'll all be back to 'normal' around here. I know I say it a lot, but normal for us is a really good thing. We never take it for granted!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Saying prayers for miss wyndham!!

Stephanie said...

I don't remember if I've left a comment before or not, but I've been reading your blog off and on for a while. I missed your big news until I saw this post come through my reader and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing! Praying for you and your sweet new baby and hoping your Wyndham is better soon!

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful little baby. :-)

missed you at church yesterday, so i figured someone was still under the weather. praying for wyndham and a healthy, "normal" household again soon.

Anonymous said...

Baby looks beautiful! Praying for Wyndham to feel better soon!!

Keshet said...

Baby looks so sweet:) Sent prayers that Wyndham should feel better.

Marcie said...

Prayers for Wyndham!

harmonysong said...

welcome to the new little one!!

kanishk said...

What a blessing! Praying for you and your sweet new baby and hoping your Wyndham is better soon!

Work from home India

jo said...

yeahhhhhhh what a cutie!!!