Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some more sweet stuff.





I've been basically out of commission the past three days as Bella apparently shared her illness with me. I've been loving that feeling of being achy, no matter where I sit or lay down, topped off with a fever that makes me feel like I'm freezing. Yuck.
Hopefully I will be back in business by tomorrow. Three days of this misery is enough for me. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some pictures of Crew enjoying his first Reddi-whip. He loved it and wanted more- straight out of the can. He's one of us, that's for sure. =)
I feel bad that I haven't been able to give my kids and hubby the hugs and kisses they usually get each day. Hopefully they've missed them too and will be ready to make up some of them when I get back in business.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

glad your feeling better. Glad to see you back

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better and better with each passing day.

I continue to read, but don't often comment, but still send my love to you.

Jane

Heather said...

Jodi, Sending some get well wishes from Canada. :)
Heather

Granna said...

Crew is so adorable...looks like his daddy! I see he's following the Redi-Whip tradition!

Patti said...

He can have whipped cream?? That is so fun...I have a 7 month old and am so paranoid about food allergies. She hasn't eaten much yet. I am sure you learn so much with each child, you must be a pro now with Crew. :)

Madeline said...

I love whipped cream shots! I find myself doing many more things to my youngest that I would NEVER do to my oldest when she was that age. I've definitely learned to lighten up and have realized that a sqirt of whipped cream isn't going to do any harm. The other day, I let a Starbucks barrista give my 2 youngest each a cup of whipped cream. I probaly would have had her fired the first time around. I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Abbie said...

Whipped cream out of the can! LOL! My 5-mon-old boy hasn't had that yet, but I think he already got dirt outside the other day!