Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas this year. Thanks for reading Nitty.Gritty. and offering so much support, debate, fun and encouragement throughout the year to me and my family. I plan to share more stories and pictures in the coming year too. Who knows what the future holds?!
May you feel the true Peace that this season celebrates and look forward with Hope to your future because of the birth of our Savior.
Merry, merry Christmas from the whole Ferlaak clan.

13 comments:

Paula said...

How do you make the pictures where if you click on them they enlarge to be on the page by themsleves?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sharing! Hope to enjoy your words of wisdom in the coming year! Also, was wondering if you could tell me the singer on the song you had on before the Christmas music I think it was called My God? or My God is? I have been looking for it and have not been able to find the song or singer?...Thanks Shi~

mumameee said...

Merry Christmas to your gorgeous family xox

Tabitha said...

Merry Christmas,
wishing you lots of love, luck and happiness.
Gorgeous photos!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Amanda Hoyt said...

Merry Christmas, Jody!

lori said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Anonymous said...

ditto! love the photo- how did you do that?? my email is- amy.stamm@insightbb.com TFS!

Jennifer said...

love the Christmas photo card!! what a beautiful family! :-)

christy p said...

LOVE your card/photo. How did you do that???? Please share!!!

Angi said...

Thank you for sharing you & family with all of us. You always inspire me :)

Your Christmas card is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. How did you make it?

Beth

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas! Your family is too cute! I love reading your blog. I love the card.

Anonymous said...

and a happy new year to your family Jody.

Love to you

Jane