Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ordinary is a lot busier than I expected!

There is still a lot of picture-taking going on around our home. The guys loved Notre Dame...and ND won too. They had a great time together.
There are spelling tests to practice for, 1st grade reading homework to listen to a few times a week, therapy to drop Wyndham off at, diapers to change, laundry to wash and fold {and sometimes put away!}, lunches to pack, kids to bathe, tangles to brush out of hair, diapers to change, baby to feed and hold...and feed and hold, and once in awhile I get a minute to blog. Just thought you might like to know how things are around here.
Busy, but pretty wonderful.
=)

9 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

All in All sounds like you have your hands full, but you are doing a great job at it! I pray that God gives you strength!!
May God Richly Bless your days

jo@blog-diggidy said...

great to hear things are great for you!! things are pretty great here too!! prayers and hugs coming your way!! God Bless!!

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Sounds perfect. Wish I could sit there and hold him for you while you put away laundry. I'll leave the feeding part to you though...

:)

Tracy said...

...such a blessing when you don't take all of those little busy moments for granted...:0)

heidi said...

I can only imagine how happy you must be right now. I'm surprised you are even finding the time to blog cause I know the tiredness of these early days, enjoy them cause they are surely short lived. With all that said, I'm tagging you for a 4 meme when you find the time. link over to me.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work...you are busy blessing your family...that is right where you are to be right now.
God's blessings,
Holly

Jennifer said...

we will be at your church sunday! hope to meet baby crew then!! :-)

Kerry said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures always nice to see the Kids and how they are growing. Understand you have your hands full, Praying for you and you family.

Deb said...

Hi Jody

I've found that as my five grow and leave the nest one by one, I miss ordinary!! Enjoy the ordinary even if you're exhausted by it! I have a little plaque on my wall that has a mama bird and all her little birdies and the caption at the bottom says "Lord, give me the strength to endure my blessings"..I have looked at it everyday for the last 13 years...sometimes with a knowing smile, sometimes through tears. I wouldn't trade my "ordinaries" for anything in the world, and I know you wouldn't either!! Here's wishing you time enough for a shower and a Pumpkin Spice Latte..you deserve it!