Saturday, April 12, 2008

Something fun...

One of my students recommended a fun, photo-editing site to me a few weeks ago. Thanks to some added free time because of spring break I was able to finally check it out and give it a whirl this week.
I know some of you (particularly scrapbookers) already have good photo software and others download actions and play around with photos on other sites. But I have to give a little head's up to others who might not know about such fun places. This one I heartily endorse... www.picnik.com . It's fun, easy and definitely will be on my 'to do' list when I'm not baking, folding laundry or doing other really fun stuff around my house. =)

8 comments:

Tabitha said...

Sounds great, will have to give that site a visit.

Beth said...

Very easy and cool, thanks for the link!!

Sarah said...

I've been having fun editing all sorts of pictures throughout the day today - Thanks for the link! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Like that one. Thanks!

Jane

paige said...

great site!
i've been using picasa for years but i love this one...cute funky site
thanks, you always have great links
xo

heather said...

i too have been using picasa, and been pretty pleased.... i have photoshop, but with three kids and one on the way, i haven't had much time to learn it. i've been dying to add text- and YAY!!!!! your link provided that for me!
WHOO HOO!
thanks for sharing it with us all....


congrats on the baby too! we rejoice with you!

Jenny~ said...

Thanks, Jodi! This link is awesome. I don't have very good photo editing software, so I know I will be able to use this quite a bit for work. I appreciate it. Tell Chip I said hello!

FlipFlop Mom said...

HOW cool.. I do have photoshop... had it since Christmas.. and I have YET to download it.. it SCARES ME!!! Maybe I'll give this one a peek!!