Monday, December 03, 2007

The little details...





I am happy to be taking an online "Christmas class" from my friend, Sarah Bowen. She has an eye for details and for the simple 'good' stuff in life. I was just getting started on making some gift tags that I will be sharing and showing how to make at a women's event at my church later this week. {I will be speaking too...so I have lots to do between now and then! Wish me luck.}
Anyway, I thought it was neat that Sarah's inspiration and idea for cards was to use a little tree. I had already started cutting my paper scraps into triangles. Funny how similar our ideas were at the same time. =)
I love details. I love making handmade extras that just show a bit more thought and add a special touch- perfect for gifts this time of year. I hung the tags on one of our trees for now...but I'm thinking they would be cute all over as ornaments too! Hope you have fun adding special little touches and details to your projects and gifts the next few weeks. I love keeping it simple too. That way you get to do/share more things!

5 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Super-de-CUTE!!!! LOVE THEM!!

Angi said...

Oh, how cute!
I am feeling INSPIRED :)

Coco said...

Whoa! I have spent WAY too much time going to link after link - it was like Christmas 21 days early!

Jamie said...

I lvoe details as well...and I love your trees! You are very talented!

Cheryl Wray said...

These are SO cute!!! We make handmade ornaments each year and haven't come up with one for this year yet. I really like this idea!!