Sunday, November 27, 2005

mix~n~match


I just had to post a picture of some of the goodies I picked after hanging out in the scrap aisles at a couple of chain stores. I am mixing and matching green, pink, red and brown- and plan on having a good ol' time designing some holiday cheer to send to some of my family and friends. Looks like I have made some work for myself...but it is helping to lift my mood already. Funny how some stickers, ribbons, frames and even Heidi Swapp photo corners can perk me right up. Maybe if you drop me your address via my email I will send you something fun. I'm at chip2jody@hotmail.com. I'll pick a few random bloggers and you'll get in on my Christmas wishes too. Retro holiday Christmas stuff here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow look at you! Loving all that stuff. And a great color combination. I am sure you will do wonderful things with all those goodies! Most importantly... Have FUN!